Featured Video

Introduction.

/
1 Comments
Name: Laura
Age: 31
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
How long I've been a fan of the show: Since season one, and I've read all of the books as well. I first got into the books and I loved them. I was happy to find out later that there was a show as well. But I was pleasantly surprised that the show was much different than the books.
Favorite cast member: Paul Wesley. :) Maybe I'm biased, but I've loved his personality in all the Comic-Con Q&A sessions. Not to mention he is amazing at portraying Stefan. 
Shipper of?: Stelena since day one, always and forever. I've never cared for the relationship between Elena and Damon. I can see why they're so drawn to each other, but for the first 3 seasons I was heavily committed to Stefan & Elena, so I can never go back. Delena shippers, be nice and don't be sending me hate mail, lol. 
Favorite season: Probably season 3 because it was a different side of Stefan since he went dark and I loved seeing Paul Wesley portray that. Not to mention the acting seemed to get better and better with each season. I also loved that the Originals were more centered around that season as well.
Favorite villian: I loved Klaus (even though in season two I had a love-hate relationship with him because of his plans), but Kai definitely holds my heart in that regard. He was sadistic, but his sense of humor is what won me over.
Favorite supporting actor: Definitely Matt Davis aka Alaric. I loved the dynamic with him and Damon. Second I would have to say Enzo. I mean, who can resist that accent?!
Favorite song from the show: I have a few: A Drop in the Ocean which was featured at the end of 3x01 when Stefan went off with Klaus. Next would be Don't Let Me Go by Reign, because the song was such a powerful choice to correlate with the scene where Bonnie realizes Stefan was on the Other Side. Finally I would have to choose, With Love by Christina Grimmie. I choose that song because it was featured in the scene of when Jeremy thought he was having to say goodbye to Bonnie. I really got chills when both Caroline and Elena realized they could see Bonnie and the spell worked. 
Most Heartbreaking Moment: Jeez, this is a hard one. There have been a lot for me since The Vampire Diaries is like an emotional rollercoaster for me. The top three I can think of are the end of season 6 when Jeremy said "goodbye" to Elena. I completely lost it. Second, the scene at the end of season two when Elena and Jeremy were getting ready for Jenna's funeral. The music really carried that scene and again, had me bawling my eyes out. The third moment was in season four when Elena was at Jeremy's grave pouring her heart out. Also a follow-up from that scene is after Kol beat the crap out of her and Jeremy saves her and she realizes he's back temporarily. There are probably more, but I'd be here all day.

If you have any TVD related questions you would like me to answer and submit in this section, feel free to shoot me an e-mail @ thevampirediariescwblog@gmail.com and I'll post it on here. 




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving a testimony on how me and my fiance became a vampire. This was how i and my fiance became Vampire, I was browsing the internet searching on how i could be transformed. When i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I and my fiance has always dreamed of becoming a VAMPIRES so he asked me my name, country, State, address, photo, etc. and asked me to contact the market of spells for the Hindu materials required for our transformation. So I did and he said that a vampire will be assigned to guide us and direct us on how the items are to be used. After five days I and my fiance was totally a vampire. if you are interested in becoming a vampire, contact him for more information on how you could also be transformed. Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete